Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting more from your Patterened Paper

Hello,

The week has been crazy with hectic work schedules and wedding occasions to attend to, but somehow just managed to take some time out for crafting inorder to rejuvenate myself…crafting therapy works the most for me even better then a spa I guess…lol..;-)

Neways back to the card I made, I had seen this fabulous reinvention of the PP’s at Yvonne’s blog for Dana’s challenge and thought of giving it a try….The first pic is of the original PP (yellow and creamish)…I was finding the yellow color too weird and then wracked my brains on what could I do to enhance it…I am not much of a good stamping person but nonetheless tried my hand at it and I am definitely feeling proud today after I finished this card. Thanks Yvonne and Dana for this lovely challenge, I’m really glad to participate as I could learn something new…





P.S. Sorry the pic hasn't come out too well but this is the max i could manage at night...

Happy Crafting,

Rachana

7 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous!!!! Love any idea of bettering ourselves.... Cool!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO!!that a lovely transformation....loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...love the transformation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a great way to enhance the design on the patterned paper! It looks so lovely Rachana! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Dana's challenge! So glad you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card Rachana, love how the red pops up against the original PP

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow,this absolutely give a diff.look rachana:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, this is wonderful. What a clever way to add pizazz to some plain PP! I love how you "doctored" it up! Thanks for participating in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete