Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello girls!!!

A very very lucky and a happy today for me...recived 2 blog awards so i would like to share this hapiness with my lovely crafty friends

Stylish Blog Award from Priya of Color Coneptions and dear Anita


As per the rule, I have to post 8 things about myself and pass this along to 8 bloggers:

1. I love love love to craft
2. I am very very talkative (my hubby still tolerates me;-)
3. I am very fond of dancing (my feet dont stop once the music starts)
4. My favorite color is black
5. I love to eat (i an easily say i live to eat hehee)
6. My family comes first for me
7. I am a total movie buff
8. I love to meet people on the blogging world who share the similar passion of crafting

And passing it along to:
Asha
Tejal
Sudha
Spardha
Lucy
Anita
Mansi
Karuna

The Seond Award Liebster Award from Mansi (this award is for unknown blogs to make them famous..kool idea na)



Accepting the award need to agree to the following conditions;
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.
As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.

Here are my chosen blogs
Avni
Snehal
Deepti
Mallika
Priya Venkat

Congrats girls....Happy Crafting

Rachana

3 comments:

  1. Hello deary & Thanks a ton for remembering me then..... Hugs)))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx di !
    means a lot !
    nobody remembered me ..
    but yes u did !
    thanx !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm a total movie buff too! :)

    ReplyDelete