Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Diwali and Birthday wishes

Hello everyone,

I know i was like lost in space for a while now but had too many things going on..Well will update about all that some other time...

Today i am here mainly for two reasons:

1) To wish all my blogging crafty buddies a very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year in advance..Hope the coming years bring loads of good wishes and goodluck to all you lovely people..

2) The second reason is I recieved my first birthday wish from Tejal, my birthday is 2 days away on 4th but girl u got a big dimpled smile on my face;-)...Thanks a ton buddy..The card is so lovely with her signature butterfly on it...



Also am off on a small vacation to Kanha, so would return back to blogging after 10th...Once again all my crafty gang have a rocking diwali..

Love Rachana

9 comments:

  1. beautiful card!!!gr8 going Tejal...and wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance,and a VERY HAPPY DIWALI...& enjoy your vacations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful card ...Happy birthday in advance..enjoy ur vacations ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. belated happy birthday wishes hope you had a great day love looking at your blog best wishes Lelsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday dear! Hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lovely card ...yeah you are right Its Tejal's trademark butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article,its very nice and useful content have a glance on my blog fastpokemap apk

    ReplyDelete