Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Butterfly Madness...

Hello,

Am back again this time with a simple card loaded with few butterflies. I was keen on using this red, white and black color combo since quite long so finally after peeping over to several of you wonderful crafters blogs i realised why am i not doing it? So here is my card:



Have used my new purchase of Fiskars threading water border punch. Love the way it gives the border.You will be seeing a lot more of this being used in my cards going forward.See you soon again.

Happy Crafting
Rachana

7 comments:

  1. Hey Rachana this is a really pretty card just love that border..and yes the paper is a handmade embossed paper I got from Landmark..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this combination can never go wrong...such a wonderfully pretty card...loved your new border punch...thanx for your sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty! Love the color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the border..and love the color combo..finally getting my new fiskars threading water punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty work. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card!.. love the colours and the butterflies!.. the ribbon is soo gorgeous and the punch is one of my faves!.. congrats1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card clean simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete