Friday, August 13, 2010

My First Digi Layout

Hello....

I am so thrilled to show you all my first digi layout...I did this special page for Dhruv (my Hubby)....I m really very sorry for the bad pics but i guess its reflecting more light as i got the sheet laminated...But nonetheless i am happy to share it with you all...I am really very happy with the way its turned out..He just loved the idea...i am so glad i tried it...

Full Layout:

This is a pic from our trip to Goa:

This is at his surprise b'day bash that left me bankrupt;-)

Another trip to Goa( we go there min twice a year:-)

The Text:

6 comments:

  1. Awe!! this is so cute Rachana. Can you please teach me how to go about a Digi Layout. I would love to make one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!..love the layout!.. and srsly.. you look soo cute together!.. I wanna see more digi layouts from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO, I took me a while to figure out that this is a digital LO..fabulously done..super work with the drop shadows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely present for your hubby! You two look so cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute!! Turned out well..

    Which software do u use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, great layout!!!both of u look great together!I agree with Tejal it almost looks like a regular 3-D layout, great job!

    ReplyDelete